Please help me in choosing web hosting

Hi everyone,
    I am sorry for possible offtopic, but I need your help in find new web hosting provider as soon as possible, because my current host (bluehost.com) is kicking me off, they say 'your account is using a lot server resources', but my website gets only about 200 visitors per day and my disk usage is 1500 MB (maybe they do not like that?)

Anyway, what would be your recommendations for getting reliable web hosting? Where are you hosting your websites? Are you happy with your providers?

I am now checking hosting24.com - offer looks very nice, but is it real that they can provide unlimited disk space?
    I have contacted them about this question and they say something that "These days 500GB disk drive costs only $30 per month, so if some day we will run out of disk space we will simply add new 500GB disk drive with almost zero costs and you can continue uploading without any problems".

What do you think about it? Maybe things have changed in last 4 years? With my current provider I get only 2GB of disk space for $10 per month..
    Any ideas and suggestions are much appreciated.

Hi Oas

I moved your thread to a more suitable forum.
    I have been with Powweb for 5 years now and get 20GB of space and 400GB of bandwidth a month for US$7.00 a month. If you drop some google adsense ads on your page they will pay for the hosting too!!

Hope this helps

Chris

I haven't dropped any ads in my pages, but I'm paying less than that for more at site5. Very stable. There's a referrer link at the bottom of my site that gives me a discount next time I go to pay if someone else signs up through it (and you can do the same, bringing down the cost of operation).
    Eric Adler (tonsofpcs)
    http://www.videoproductionsupport.com/ Chat at: http://tinyurl.com/vpschat
    Follow me on twitter: @videosupport @eric_adler

Choose google

You can use google. By choosing google yo get lots of previlages like search engine listing etc or you can try globat.com they provide 4 gb web space and lots of other fcailities

Well hostgator and justhost aren't bad options either.