Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote: nagar
    View Post
    <SNIP> HD aka Blurays
    Are we talking about HD, or BlueRay?

Being that BlueRay is named as the laser is blue, and is smaller than a DVD "RedRay" laser, they are both HD the only diff is that you can hold more data on a BlueRay disk than a normal DVD.

HD come out not long before BlueRay, and like the mini player, went out just as fast, because the MP3 player came out on the market.
    Be curious always! For knowledge will not acquire you; you must acquire it.

HD DVD is considered history over where I am. So when HD is mentioned, Bluray comes as the first thought. Apologies for that confusion.
    There's no bad camera, just a bad user
    Loong . Singapore

sugitha

funny marriage video

check this video and learn how to take a proposal video http://funnywebvideos.net/

Quote: nagar
    View Post
    HD DVD is considered history over where I am. So when HD is mentioned, Bluray comes as the first thought. Apologies for that confusion.
    OIC, where I am HD and BlueRay seem to be one and the same, and people think that BlueRay is better and HD for the wrong reason's as I have said, sorry if I sounded a tad snappy, sometimes my post come out like than and are not meant to
    Be curious always! For knowledge will not acquire you; you must acquire it.

Quote: ChrisHarding
    View Post

I wonder what Tom of SummerIsle will have to say. I would suspect that the UK couples also are much like Australia???

Chris
    Hi Guys,

I think it varies here in the UK, I have been invited to a wedding reception this summer, but not to the ceremony, it may depend on how well you know the couple maybe?

With regards to the highlights being ready for the reception, its something I do not do. I consider capturing the special day itself more important than anything and putting my full attention on that, rather than having to worry about an assistant quickly rushing around trying to edit highlights. I think it would be a bit too much for me at the moment.

However, Nagar has come up with some great points with regards to the benefits of this service, its something I may consider for the future.

Tom

Hi Tom

Nice to have your input as always!! Most of my weddings, being more often than not held at wedding resorts, have the ceremony and reception in the same place so the guests that arrive for the ceremony are usually at the reception too!!

I have now ordered my new stedicam and sold my old one on eBay to keep the bank balance intact!! Hopefully I won't get a last minute shoot in the next week before the new rig arrives!!

You should start getting busy now with Summer rapidly approaching???

Chris

Thanks for the feedback, guys!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12