Bucket List for a Shutterbug

Hi people, I thought this might be an interesting question to ask:

What places would you love to visit and see/capture it (in film or whatever) before you die? List them!

Nagar
    Hmm.. as of now Corfu, Greece. Because Gerald Durrell wrote about this interesting place
    There's no bad camera, just a bad user
    Loong . Singapore

Wow!! A gerald Durrel fan Nagar???? Me too!!! I would love to go to Corfu.

Also the Maldive Islands for some underwater photography and video.

The great Barrier Reef (shamefully I have lived in Australia for 10 years already and never made it to the East Coast!!

and most definately Yosemite National Park in the USA ..gotta see that and shoot some really nice pics too!!!

Chris

Yosemite park... wow, in the footsteps of the great Ansel Adams.

Yep I love the way Gerald Durrell writes. It's so witty. Most of all, his passion and perseverance is simply commendable and contagious! It is as my sergeant major would say "Everyone should have a bit of him!"
    Loong . Singapore

Blog Entries
    My list is just too long nagar! Any place in the other 6 continents at this point but more like, with the friends and family spread out in the world. I have so many pictures with friends and family long ago that are now lost.
    Guess I might as well start all over again!

SC358
    Relationships are based on compromises - behavior accepted is behavior repeated.

niagara falls canada, the top of mount everest, a silly one for some people to understand, but the moon, would love to take a pic of Earth from there.

Quote: KRF
    View Post
    niagara falls canada, the top of mount everest, a silly one for some people to understand, but the moon, would love to take a pic of Earth from there.
    Niagara Falls always reminds me of Superman, oops did that give my age away? Recently we had our first all-woman expedition team scaling Everest successfully. Woo.. man on the moon!

SC358, Having close family ties in mind is a great reason to go around!
    Loong . Singapore

Quote: nagar
    View Post
    Niagara Falls always reminds me of Superman, oops did that give my age away? Recently we had our first all-woman expedition team scaling Everest successfully. Woo.. man on the moon!

SC358, Having close family ties in mind is a great reason to go around!
    Nothing wrong with Superman I loved them films back then, althogh I wasn't born for the first one in 1978
    Be curious always! For knowledge will not acquire you; you must acquire it.

Haha... glad you like them!
    Loong . Singapore