Sixty Three Seconds

A few months ago I had posted some threads asking for some help in my movie, and I thank everybody that helped me with everything. This is the link to the movie that I made with a couple of friends, nothing serious, just something we shot together for fun, I would appreciate it if you give it a look and give me some feedback, thank you.

Since the movie is over 1 GB and over 25 minutes in length, I couldn't post in on youtube, so I had to use yousendit.com as a place of storage. If you would like to watch the movie, click on this link https://www.yousendit.com/transfer.p...51103343b1c6c3 and download the file.

Thank you in advance
    Enjoy

Hi
    I don't think that too many people will want to download a 1gb movie so why not make it into an FLV video so it's a reasonable length or make a "hilights" version ...sorta like a trailer??? Otherwise render the whole movie in WMV format 640x480 at about 512K and it will then be a "downloadable" size for us to watch and comment

Chris

Camera Operator/Producer lake54's Avatar
    Before I go ahead and download it - what is it about? Don't really want to download it and find it's something I'm totally not interested in lol.

James

EDIT: Downloading it anyway now :-) I'm an impatient sod lol - just got to the 50% mark :-)

EDIT 2: Just finished downloading - will post back with a small 'review'
    Last edited by lake54; 24th Jun 2009 at 09:10.

Camera Operator/Producer lake54's Avatar
    OK my little things:

00:25 - perhaps a little too dark

01:30 - absolutely loads of bass - I have mine set to very high anyway, but that was so rumbling my mum thought there was an earthquake!

03:45 (I think) - if someone doesn't have an iPhone, they may not know that someone is calling the subject.

03:51 - nothing seems to be sharp focused, so not clear as what is the main subject.

~05:00 - liked the use of the reflection - nice and in-focus there :-)

09:47 - very nice with the shades lol

12:37 - Very out of focus

13:05 - Good choice of music :-)

13:38 - Audio transition doesn't quite flow for me

14:58 - Nicely done again

15:33 - Great timing

~17:00 too much repetition for me

~19:00 Love all of that - great the way you built it all up :-)

22:44 - Again the audio transition is an issue for me

24:xx - Nice ending

I loved the way it was put together, and the way it 'all came together'. Very nicely done - good range of music as well.

You should try and get this on TV - very good work IMO.

James

At me the same problem... Т_Т