need of help regarding graphics

i want to start a small channel .but i need to add graphics while broadcasting news and events please suggest me any software which is available on the internet .i also want to add graphics graphics for tapped events ! . . .

Camera Operator/Producer lake54's Avatar
    Online? Mainstream TV? Give us some more details and someone will be able to help.

James

I think you will need to break down and purchase After Effects, that is what most broadcast news uses for the motion graphics you see on TV. If it is strictly web broadcast then Adobe Flash would be a requirement for doing the same thing. After Effects is not cheap but there really isn't a replacement program either.

You can find lots of motion graphics available on the internet, some you can use royalty free. We have some available at muvipix
    2 x Dual Core Xeon 3.0, Premiere Elements 1 - 7, Premiere Pro CS3, After Effects CS3, Soundbooth, Heroglyph, Vitascene, EncoreDVD http://muvipix.com

Quote: lake54
    View Post
    Online? Mainstream TV? Give us some more details and someone will be able to help.

James
    its mainstreamtv . . . . not online . . .