PA Setup need advice please

I just bought a PA system and its been a lot of years since I have hooked anything up.Anyhow I basicly had to buy it as a package deal.Consist of 1-QSC 2450 500watts 8ohms 750watts 4ohms 1-Crown CE2000 400watts 8ohms 660watts 4ohms 1-Crown CTS2000 1000watts 8&4ohms 3-JBL SF25 Full range CABs 2-15s&horn each 500watts Nominal 2000watts peak,they have internal x-overs in them and are all rated at 4ohms because they are wired paralell internally.I also have 2-JBL MP255 SUBs dual 15s in each,rated same as JBL SF25s watts and peak.I want to run mono also have dbx223xl X-Over,2-QSC 1450Amps for my monitors.24&16 CHNL Mackie mixers.I have more equipment but thats irrelavent.Can I use CTS2000 for Subs and 2450 for mains or vise versa,if so I would use dbx x-over but im not sure how to hook this up properly cant afford to take risks to costly and im not rich.Can anyone tell me mode switch settings for amps and x-over settings And exact way to hookup these components.Any advice is appreciated and thanks in advance.I do have EQS,Effects units,and compressors even selling some items not needed I already had.THANX

Stupid question first.why did you buy all this equipment and then ask how to hook it up? I don't mean to be demeaning but I think you need a basic primer course in sound systems. You can get all this on this site, but you need to study alot. Get the basics down and then we all can help. Rushing will get you broken stuff. Coll?
    'I think my intimate relationship with electronics started as a child when I was playing with a screwdriver and a wall plug, Doc, and...'

Maybe I am Stupid

I guess I should have asked question a different way.First off not so stupid to buy all this when it only cost $3,500.Second I do know how to hook it up stereo im just confused about Paralell and I do know what paralell means and I know how to bridge for mono but like I said its been a lot of years and I was just asking for advice to make sure I was going in the right direction!I was a lead singer and not a sound man but I did learn quite a bit during this time.I know to hook up is mixer output to EQ input EQ output to X-over-Input Low out 1 to lows amp 1 with lows amp paralell engaged (not bridged mono switch) high out 1 to highs amp 1 with highs paralell mono engaged If I used QSC2450 for either or.Just not positive and Crown is a little more complicated.Also I believe LF switch on X-over should be off and x10should be off if I remember right most common frequency to cross between top and sub is 100Hz?With that said im still not positive after 15 yrs!So cut some slack like I said im not a rich person and it just seemed like a good idea to get some advice before taking the risk?Hope your day gets better you dont seem to be having a good one by what I see?Still would appreciate any help if your willing?If not well hell THANX anyway and your right I did ask in a stupid way!

You are correct. I had a bad day, and I beg your indiference. My reference about a stupid question was in regard to my own, not yours. This is no excuse. but I'm battling some serioud health stuff. Please exceot my apl.
    'I think my intimate relationship with electronics started as a child when I was playing with a screwdriver and a wall plug, Doc, and...'

Thanks for that

Dont worry about me take care of yourself!I HOPE WHATEVER IS WRONG IT GETS BETTER.GOTTA GIVE YOU CREDIT NOT DOING WELL AND YOUR ON HERE HELPING PEOPLE.Well take it easy and thanks again!

Thanks. I may still be able to help, if needed. You may want to draw it all out, lay out on paper all the componants as you believe they would be in proximity to each other. Then draw all the inputs and outputs of each peice. If you are not sure of something ask, but be particular. at this piont it is crucial, especially when you get to power outputs. I won't go thru all your equipment with you pc. by pc. at this piont, I hope you understand, but I will help You if you desire. you did list alot of equipment and i would like to see a plan from you of some sort.

Hey there, I'm trying to pick out the questions from your post. could you list the gear like this:
    QSC RMX 2450 - x watts
    Other amp X watts

and then the speakers, etc... and then list your question in a different paragraph? It is very mind-boggling trying to pick out the questions and gear from one lumped paragraph..

Other than that, I'd love to try to help