receiving live video stream on mobile such as blackberry, iphone etc

Hello Forum,

I searched on the forum but I didn't got enough information regarding how to send live video stream from PC and receive on mobile.
    I have live video source and encoder which gives me live stream in the encoded format. I am able to stream live video using UDP, and TCP protocol,
    but these format does not support on mobile.

However I tried live555 and able to send live video in RTSP format and I am using vlc player to see the live video. How can other player play the RTSP stream? Also what are other way to stream live video and receive it on mobile device?
    Please guide me in the above context.

Your reply will be helpfull for me.

Thanks and Regards

Yeah. Doing Article Submission on high PR site is best. Do forum participation and Comment posting on Dofollow blogs.
    comparatif simulation taux credit auto - Taux crédit auto. Comparatif des offres! Les meilleurs taux crédit auto sont sur le net !comparatif simulation taux credit auto

Help

Quote: livestream@yahoo.com
    View Post
    Hello Forum,

I searched on the forum but I didn't got enough information regarding how to send live video stream from PC and receive on mobile.
    I have live video source and encoder which gives me live stream in the encoded format. I am able to stream live video using UDP, and TCP protocol,
    but these format does not support on mobile.

However I tried live555 and able to send live video in RTSP format and I am using vlc player to see the live video. How can other player play the RTSP stream? Also what are other way to stream live video and receive it on mobile device?
    Please guide me in the above context.

Your reply will be helpfull for me.

Thanks and Regards

-------------------------------------
    Hey,
    I'm also working on streaming video on mobile(BlackBerry specifically). Which format I should choose so that it can be supported on BlackBerry??
    Also how i can send stream video data to mobile.
    I have live555 but couldn't get anything from code.
    Can you tell me which exe I should use w.r.t. my requirements as below->>

1. I want to design a video streaming server which will receive live video from some multicast address on some port.
    2. Convert it into format suppoerted by BlackBerry mobile.
    3. Send it to mobile.
    4. Show video stream on mobile.

Plz suggest me exe to use and what code I should do so as to work with requirements.

Thanking You,
    Rajesh.