How to create Online FM / Radio Stations

Hello,

I want to know how to create online fm with live songs play.

What is the steps for this ?

What is the server details?

Please give me the details.

Rishi
    Editor

I'm not sure I understand. A Frequency Modulated source on the net? What's the point? It's a digital world, this wonderful internet of ours, so why FM anything?
    'I think my intimate relationship with electronics started as a child when I was playing with a screwdriver and a wall plug, Doc, and...'

I'm sorry Sir, I realize what you mean now, I think. You want to create an internet music website, right? Not a radio station that also streams on the net.

How much of a music database would you produce and how often will you add to it to produce a regular uninterupted progam of material? It is simple to set up, but ducks must be in rows first. We're talking Mb's/hour. You probably need access to a server (or get your own) to host it, a website, advertising, alot of time, and $.

But, I think, this is beyond the scope of this forum. We deal with audio, yes, but not this really.

However, if you want to persist, I'm interested and will help with your research if I can, since the thread is started.
    'I think my intimate relationship with electronics started as a child when I was playing with a screwdriver and a wall plug, Doc, and...'