???press play button???

<OBJECT ID="MediaPlayer" WIDTH=320 HEIGHT=240 CLASSID="CLSID:22D6F312-B0F6-11D0-94AB-0080C74C7E95"
    STANDBY="Loading Windows Media Player components..." TYPE="application/x-oleobject">
    <PARAM NAME="FileName" VALUE="C:\Documents and Settings\admin\Desktop\m1\f6.avi">
    <EMBED TYPE="application/x-mplayer2" SRC="video01.asf" NAME="MediaPlayer"
    WIDTH="320" HEIGHT="240">
    </EMBED>
    </OBJECT>

hi..first of all,this is really wonderful forum..my english is not well enough,i hope you can understand me!!!

i used that code above,it is working ok,but without press play button!!! I want to play it when i am press the play button.How can i do it?Coz i placed this video in my main page.So i want to play it when visitors press PLAY button.Otherwise i do not want it playing.

and second question.This code is working wonderful.I wonder this line.
    <EMBED TYPE="application/x-mplayer2" SRC="video01.asf"

i did not do anything on this line but it is working even my file name is f6.avi

what is that line?

thanks for helps..

Blog Entries
    Hi Gars,

First of all, the code uses two different methods to embed the video: the object tag and the embed tag. This is for browser compatibility - the object code works for Internet Explorer and the embed code works for others such as Firefox. It's a good idea to include both. You need to set the parameters for both of them as well, so you would change "video01.asf" to the name of your file in both instances.

Next, do you know how big your video file is in pixels? You need to make sure the height and width settings in your code match the video. If you want the controls to show as well you need to add 46 pixels to the height to allow for the control bar.

And finally, you can add parameters to determine whether the controls and other displays are shown. The following code includes ShowControls (on), ShowStatusBar (off), ShowDisplay (off) and autostart (off). You can turn each one on and off by setting them to true/false or 1/0. Remember that you'll need to allow more room for the extra displays if you want them.

Code:
    <OBJECT ID="MediaPlayer" WIDTH=320 HEIGHT=280 CLASSID="CLSID:22D6F312-B0F6-11D0-94AB-0080C74C7E95"
    STANDBY="Loading Windows Media Player components..." TYPE="application/x-oleobject">
    <PARAM NAME="FileName" VALUE="C:\Documents and Settings\admin\Desktop\m1\f6.avi">
    <PARAM name="ShowControls" VALUE="true">
    <param name="ShowStatusBar" value="false">
    <PARAM name="ShowDisplay" VALUE="false">
    <PARAM name="autostart" VALUE="false">
    <EMBED TYPE="application/x-mplayer2" SRC="C:\Documents and Settings\admin\Desktop\m1\f6.avi"
    WIDTH="320" HEIGHT="280" ShowControls="1" ShowStatusBar="0" ShowDisplay="0" autostart="0">
    </EMBED>
    </OBJECT>
    I'm currently working on a more detailed tutorial which shows all the common parameters for each format and how to use them. In the meantime I hope this helps.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

Hey Dave thank you