obegun

NV-MD 10000 Digital Video Camera

Hello guys and how are you.I am using a Panasonic 3CCD NV-MD10000 digital video camera.What i need to know is how best can i get a good camera setting to get the best picture.Alternatively can i get good quality lenses compatible with this camera.The picture isn't coming out right

Hi
    I used two MD10000's for weddings for the whole of the 2008/9 season and the images were brilliant to say the least!!!

I would, for a start, shoot everything on auto until you can understand how to use manual settings. Lenses will not help!! In fact you will probably lose a bit of resolution if anything.

Just treat the camera the same as a still camera. Make sure the light is always behind or to the side of you in daylight and use lights at night!!

Take a look at a few of my wedding samples, mostly shot with the MD10000!! It's seldom the camera, but the person behind the camera that counts!!!

http://www.weddingvideoswa.com/sample.html

Chris

hi i want to know how to take still image in Panasonic md10000

hi i want to know how to take still image in Panasonic md10000
    Quote: ChrisHarding
    View Post
    Hi
    I used two MD10000's for weddings for the whole of the 2008/9 season and the images were brilliant to say the least!!!

I would, for a start, shoot everything on auto until you can understand how to use manual settings. Lenses will not help!! In fact you will probably lose a bit of resolution if anything.

Just treat the camera the same as a still camera. Make sure the light is always behind or to the side of you in daylight and use lights at night!!

Take a look at a few of my wedding samples, mostly shot with the MD10000!! It's seldom the camera, but the person behind the camera that counts!!!

http://www.weddingvideoswa.com/sample.html

Chris

Hi

The camera does not have a genuine still image option at all!! I used to simply do a frame capture off the tape

Chris