BorNArtisT

Plz give me any Video Production Books

Hii
    I'm living in Pakistan and there is only 1 institution which is offering Video Production course but its so costly more over there is no any Media related Lab in which i Learn some Production camera lighting editing etc. I love to make Videos Documentaries and i don't have technical knowledge about production so if anyone suggest me books on net free of cost i will thankful to him.

Please do not post multiple threads with the same topic!!!
    I have deleted all except this one as you have asked for help on video production. Your duplicate posts are not relevant in other forums so please keep it simple and within the topic of the forum

Chris

BorNArtisT

Pleasure to give me Help on Video Tutorials

Hi Chris its Pleasure to give me Help on Video Tutorials im Happy that you r giving good advices I understand your feed back Now i will send post on relevant Forum.The site you have given tp://www.softweigh.com/video/vfx.html me
    but on this site its cost about 49$ its about 4000 rupees of my country i'm a student i don't have any Bank Account or Credit cards thats why i already written on my post that i want free tutorials on web or any one have then mail me on my ID hope you will understand. My mail ID is
    nazarkhan@hotmail.com
    Regards,
    BornArtisT

Hi Just do a web search for video tutorials for the subject you want and you will find tons of tutorials online for free.

I am in the process of revamping my commercial site and in future only camcorder rigs will be available. I'm scrapping all the resources as the cost of posting out CD's has now become more than the CD value!!!

Thanks

Chris