Can i use a car stereo with a wireless microphone?

My camcorder does not have a connection port for external microphone and I want to improvise using a car radio with a wireless microphone systems. I intend to connect the car stereo to mini speakers and place the speakers close to my camcorder to get amplified sound.
    Please advise me if this is going to work.
    Thank you.

First, how good do the results have to be? Is it just speech, and is it okay as long as a listener can tell what is being said?

I ask this because a speaker-to-microphone transfer always results in low quality. So, if you need high quality sound, stop now. This won't work.

Supposing poor sound is okay: how are you getting the sound into the radio? Does the wireless mike transmit on a frequency the radio will receive? Most wireless mikes intended to work in the broadcast band are essentially toys, not very good - but then again, what you will tolerate is for you to decide. (I'm speaking about the U.S.A. - may be different where you are.)

Can you get a small battery-operated radio with headphones? If the headphones are any good at all, they will work better than speakers. (Headphones are designed for close coupling; speakers are not.) Take apart the headphone and tape one side over the microphone. This will also give you greater mobility than a car radio.

I'd be curious to know how this works out.

Thanks. I shall try it out and feed you back on the outcome.

Hi there,
    After some consultations with a couple of sound techies, I am about to try out the combination of the lapel wireless mic, a dvd player with amplifier and mic input and two sub-woofer speakers (due to ease of prtability).
    I intend to plug the wireless mic reciever to the mic input of the dvd player/amplifier then connect the two (small) sub-woofer speakers to the dvd. I will place the speaker(or speakers depending on how loud I want it to be) close to the in-built mic of my camcoder, voiler!
    If you think it will work, why noy try it out and post your experience for me to learn from or compare.
    Thanks.

Hi

The real answer is to add an external mic jack to your camcorder if you are brave enough to open it up!!!

Here is a link that shows you exactly how to do it

http://www.thelasercutter.com/Camcorder%20Hack.htm

Chris

If you mount a subwoofer very near the camera, all you'll get is bass. Speakers work MUCH differently with close coupling than at a distance.

On the other hand, if you've already got all this stuff, no harm in trying. But I bet you'll find it's really muddy sounding.

you can use it, and no harmful.

just if you get better result of sound then use it. no problem will occur
    Certified Packing Supplies in USA