Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Which is the last movie you saw?

Which is the last movie you saw?

The last movie I saw was the Hindi movie Ghajini.

300 yeaaaarrrhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!
    get your act right.

My last movie is mingcheng queen,she is the last quenn in korea.I like it very much.

Hmm.. the last one's Angels and Demons by Ron Howard.

What's next?
    1. Dance, Subaru (Japanese)
    2. Terminator Salvation (it's a classic: I grew up watching the other 3 epi... not counting the 4th..)
    3. Up! (Pixar)
    There's no bad camera, just a bad user
    Loong . Singapore

Sex Drive, it was actually really funny, really rolling on the floor funny in many parts, and that James Marsden from Xmen and Hairspray is utterly brilliant in it.

I'm beginning to think he's an incredibly talented actor. He's so diverse, you'd barely recognise him in this.

If you liked Road Trip, you will like this movie.

Quote: simpleviolet
    View Post
    Sex Drive, it was actually really funny, really rolling on the floor funny in many parts, and that James Marsden from Xmen and Hairspray is utterly brilliant in it.

I'm beginning to think he's an incredibly talented actor. He's so diverse, you'd barely recognise him in this.

If you liked Road Trip, you will like this movie.
    Sex Drive? Funny? How old are you?
    I find that movie very infantile.

the last film a saw was Angels and Demons, but I am wating to watch is Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, I can't wait to watch that

Last movie was, I think, Australia, which was pretty ordinary, but not as bad as I had expected. David Wenham was as outstanding as always.

Otherwise, I've been watching lots of Penn & Teller: Bullshit! and Flight of the Conchords.

Baz Luhrman is a cool director; Nicole Kidman, David Wenham and Hugh Jackman neat artistes of their class, but I don't find Australia interesting... not my kind of genre perhaps
    There's no bad camera, just a bad user
    Loong . Singapore

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast