Easiest way of changing text on site

I want to make a simple website, one page (text only) has to be able to be changed in a quick and easy way. Maybe something with a login name and a really simple editor. How can I do this? thanks in advance

easiet way to change the text in site

hi
    You could try using FTP. There are a lot of text editors that have the ability to upload directly to FTP. Also, your operating system may support 'mounting' FTP or WebDAV on your local system as a directory, which would make it as easy as editing a file on your PC. SCP or Rsync on Unix systems is also a good option. What kind of OS do you have, or what exactly do you want?

If you decide to go the route of an simple 'online edit' type script with a web interface, I would make sure to implement some security checks. Especially if this thing will be editing a file on your server's filesystem, or storing the text into a SQL database. Be careful with XSS (wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross-site_scripting) and other things too.

---------------------------
    web development services

I think CSS is the easiest way to change the text on the entire webpage.

If you enter this code in the header of the page it will change the text of the entire page.

<style type="text/css">
    body {
    font-family: sans-serif;
    font-size: 14px;
    } </style>

That will change all the text into sans-serif with a font size of 14 pixels, and you can replace the font and size with whatever you want.

I think he is talking about changing content of text and not the design , and since it's a one page site an FTP program will work best i think.