Thread: How to make???

allenhoward

How to make???

How to make google to read text in a flash page?

Hello Friends.......

All of the text that users can see as they interact with your Flash file. If your website contains Flash, the textual content in your Flash files can be used when Google generates a snippet for your website. Also, the words that appear in your Flash files can be used to match query terms in Google searches.

Thanks

Google cannot read any text from animations and Images, you have to use 'tags' for it, for more just search on google. and you will get alot of good example.
    Certified Packing Supplies in USA

These "types" know it better than you do, Boggieman..

they only think of how to scavenge every cent or penny through the fake web presences and stupid illusionary web content (at best the proxy sites)

Unless this BULLETIN BOARD stops supporting user LINKS, or devise a way to interpret user URL's with their own set of outgoing links, or even unless they administer new set of policies to let know HOW TO EARN A NAME or signatures, I don't expect much from novice questions like this one; I don't respond as often as before, either.

Dave hear me out - let's try something else
    for the sake of ol' good days

regards;
    - kunter ilalan web designer
    follow him on twitter and on MediaCollege

Blog Entries
    I think we're on the same page kunter, it's just going to take a bit of time cleaning up. I'm working through the database trying to put things and people in the right categories.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

This message was written before I decided to move it to the lobby. After a certain time I think I can't delete them.

Besides - yesterday I have lost a seriously well-written post about link building to the monkey-sweep

I don't think I could whine about it, can I?

best regards
    - kunter ilalan web designer
    follow him on twitter and on MediaCollege

Blog Entries
    You'll need to talk to the moderator who deleted it. Because it was physically removed I don't actually know who did it, sorry.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com