Thread: Keyword Ranking

Keyword Ranking

I just started to optimize my website. I found after my some efforts it started to ranking but some time it comes it 100 or some time it goes very back why it is fluctuating so much. What to do for that??

Blog Entries
    It's pretty normal for SERP results to fluctuate, especially early on. Be patient and only use white-hat techniques. Good quality content and natural inbound links are the two best things you can concentrate on.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

Quote: alt09
    View Post
    I just started to optimize my website. I found after my some efforts it started to ranking but some time it comes it 100 or some time it goes very back why it is fluctuating so much. What to do for that??

Helo mi'friend..

Declaring that you have a company on web design (see his website designation - webdesigndevelopmentfirm.com) we are sometimes becoming people with Mental Retardation to assume somehow, you must have already learned most of the basic concepts by now..

This includes "white hat" techniques and what does SERP mean..
    before Fluctuations..

First thing is to repeat what Mr. Owens told you above that, you should EMPLOY CLEAN TECHNIQUES.. Here are some good articles I have founded - therefore I can suggest:

For the sake of "real visitors" looking to learn one thing or two, let me make a head-start to the introduction about SERP:

A search engine results page (SERP), is the listing of web pages returned by a search engine in response to a keyword query. The results normally include a list of web pages with titles, a link to the page, and a short description showing where the keywords have matched content within the page. A SERP may refer to a single page of links returned, or to the set of all links returned for a search query.

SERPs of major search engines like Google, Yahoo! and Bing may include different types of listings: contextual, algorithmic or organic search listings, as well as sponsored listings, images, maps, definitions, videos or suggested search refinements. The major search engines also offer search for specific content, such as image, news, and blog search. The SERPs for these specialized searches offer specific types of results.

Major search engines primarily use content contained within the Metadata tags of a web page to generate the content that makes up a search snippet. The title tag will be used as the title of the snippet while the contents of the description tag will be used for the description. If these tags are not available, information about the web site on dmoz or content from within the page may be used instead.

Search Engine Fluctuations

And coming back to your original question.. if you have absurd and violent search listing fluctuations I have found several websites mentioning this, and skimming them I thought they could be useful:

and I'm you'd find more resources than what I had listed above.

best regards;
    Last edited by kunter; 27th Nov 2009 at 14:06.
    - kunter ilalan web designer
    follow him on twitter and on MediaCollege

About the types of link building and thought - also linked with the SEO topic

Quote: alt09
    View Post

For the readers' information - The opening section in my answer (which was no-less than being harsh, even in my short-tempered standards) was due to my strong and persistent disbelief in the alt09's sincerity about asking this question. In my opinion, you can never start optimizing "some" object, needless to say, without being involved in its original design state. No, they did not design anything, they haven't showed any craftsmanship; whatever they were doing must be limited to external manipulations, adds-and-drops, template customizations, which do not fit in my understanding of the optimization, which requires calculated performance concerns on a particular field during a creation. Optimization is not having your car-stereo "tuned-up" and buying a spoiler along the Bronxdale..

It seems that I can't even help being harsh here.. nevertheless, you will find a written apology at the end of this post.

Recently, or actually for a long while, this web site has been experiencing "fake" users from unknown origin, with "piss-your-signature-and-go" strategies, and their relevant-looking but randomly-asked questions (most of the time in horrible English), like all the major websites out there on Internet are suffering today.

Although there is no telling about where these violators mostly came from, it may not be a coincidence that they often declare website addresses explicitly indicating that they were running web design businesses or offering relevant services, including the "so-called" search engine optimization.

Imagine that there are people who don't mind forcing themselves or any of their clients into the very limited zone of search engine results page never bothering themselves with the suggested ways and regulations (like paying for advertisements, real-money investing on large campaigns on national press, then the international media, etc) and hoping to gain some reliable results from this sort of business. They wouldn't feel sorry if the local drug merchant, a dealer who paid them "drugs" appears on SERP before and above the renown and legal business owners and spread their radius of mischief.

Once the search engines of today realize they are not what they were saying they are, then their temporary gains fly away in a sudden puff of smoke, and this "fluctuation", according to them, matters them the most; but not their deceitful actions.

People with no sense of business ethics, those who can't respect other people, other people's hard-work, team-work, other people's superior skills, education, hard-earned titles, and the people with no respect to those on the same business-line with them, and those brilliant businessmen without a real tax-plate, and a membership to an existing chamber of commerce, with no they are going to show up one day and start telling you how to become successful on your own business.

Excuse my directness, but I am not buying it. Though it is very unlikely, if the user alt06 happens to be out of this covering, he's free to say so and I can exclude him (with any others). Yet, my opinions made clear on the current matter just remains. Without further ado;

- - -

I apologizes from the readers, the causal site visitors and anyone who thinks they're somehow offended. My reaction was, and is towards the other people's reactions, not on the people themselves.

- - -

I have tried to provide with useful information posting whatever I gathered, knowing that this information, like all others, will have a lasting effect and have a greater dimension that is well-beyond our reaches - As long as the knowledge is taught, the information is shared, they are meant to be found by whoever seeks it..

Regards;

Last edited by kunter; 29th Nov 2009 at 13:37.
    - kunter ilalan web designer
    follow him on twitter and on MediaCollege