can't save animation

I began with a jpeg and built animation. Now I am getting message saying jpeg does not support animation and ImageReady will only save one file. How do I correct this?

There is a good MediaCollege section ImageReady > Exporting Animation explains how to create and save a file.. make sure that you're making searches in this site ( ..and only to find that this place was quite "resourceful" ).

In addition to above, I find the following among Google results, named "creating a gif animation with ImageReady", which I think also useful..

regards;
    Last edited by kunter; 2nd Dec 2009 at 21:45.
    - kunter ilalan web designer
    follow him on twitter and on MediaCollege

I am agree with kunter, you have to import these jpg on image ready then add frame and animate it.
    Certified Packing Supplies in USA

Can't save animation.

I have tried saving it with Save opitimized as but it does not give me the option of saving as gif only jpeg images. I am trying to save to desktop.

I found the solution. I opened up the optimized button and changed the format there from jpeg to gif.
    Last edited by TBTBS; 3rd Dec 2009 at 20:38.

Quote: TBTBS
    View Post
    I found the solution. I opened up the optimized button and changed the format there from jpeg to gif.
    Oh..

Glad that you have helped yourself
    - kunter ilalan web designer
    follow him on twitter and on MediaCollege

Quote: TBTBS
    View Post
    I began with a jpeg and built animation. Now I am getting message saying jpeg does not support animation and ImageReady will only save one file. How do I correct this?

how did you save your image as?