Creating an Internet TV Channel with Simple Web TV?

I am looking to create an Internet TV Channel for a customer. We are producing all the video material and plan to enconde new and existing videos to FLV and H.264. Today I received an E-Mail offering the "Simple Web TV" hosted software simple-webtv.com for creating video portals and WebTVs. Does anybody know anything about it?

Thanks.

Elsa

Hi

Firstly you will need a lot of storage space for your HD video files, secondly you will need a good media server to deliver your video and third you need a website or a portal software to display the videos in a public or access controlled manner

for #1 , you may need a internet storage at a low cost - you can use a cloud storage like Amazon S3

for #2 you will need to stream the videos from a media server host

for #3 you can use a content management package (CMS) like Joomla

This will help you to save a lot of costs and deliver videos to your clients with better profits.

Blog Entries
    If you received an unsolicited email then you should avoid using them just on principle. Seriously.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

Audiovideoweb has a multi-channel player and also a simulated live feature that you could use with your flash content.

Yeah I too agree with the face that Multi Channel players are of same category..