My Name is Mars...

Actually, that's not my real name...

I am so glad that I have found the perfect website loaded with the right information to jump start my still in planning stage business...Martingraphix.

I am in the process of changing from web design and static graphics to Video production (small scale) and editing, 3D animation and graphics, DVD Authoring, and producing coordinated presentations, whether it be live or on disc.

As a reinforcement, I am copying the terms in the glossary by hand in order to refresh my knowledge. I'm halfway into it now, and I am now aware of some terms I may have forgotten or didn't pick up on in College.

I dwell in the snowy plains of Kansas, and look forward to leaving it someday.

Pleased to meet you all!

Blog Entries
    I like the choice of name

Welcome along to MediaCollege.com. Nice effort you're making - I trust it will all pay off for you in time.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

Quote: Dave
    View Post
    I like the choice of name

Welcome along to MediaCollege.com. Nice effort you're making - I trust it will all pay off for you in time.
    Thank you. I understand the forum has had some issues, and I'm glad that it's back to normal now.

I never got around to getting one of those All Blacks jerseys. I'm an American, but I adore the Haka.

I'm an American, but I adore the Haka.
    and yes, we all 'love' the Haka - also a great way of presentation of our feelings towards the local authorities, governments etc

I love the NZ jerseys just because I liked the name of this country when I first heard of it at some FIFA World Cup, it can be 1982 I'm not sure, but I remember I was supporting it no matter how much I knew about' em, heh.

Welcome aboard the Martian, and yes, yours is a good choice of nick name. I wish my bests for your business journey as well; keep in touch.
    - kunter ilalan web designer
    follow him on twitter and on MediaCollege

Blog Entries
    Yep, the last time NZ qualified for the World Cup was 1982. I was lucky enough to be in Italy that year when they won the final - quite an experience.

I'll post you guys some haka videos some time
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com