Improve PA sound: dbx, aphex or bbe?

I am unhappy with my PA and want to improve the sound, meaning eliminate mic feedback issues and obtain a clearer, crisp, pro-sound.

I've looked through some music store catalogs and it looks like I've narrowed down my selection to either a DBX Driverack PA Processor, Aphex 204 Aural Exciter or a BBE 882i Sound Maximizer...which one do you guys/gals think is best?

My current PA consists of 2 JBL JRX125 dual cab speakers and 1 AB amplifier 500 watts per channel. When we DJ...for music, we use either a Numark CD-Mix2 or a Realistic Mixer & Denon dual CD player...for mics, we use Sennheiser EW 135 G2's.

Thanks in advance for your advice!

The three pieces of gear you mentioned all do different things. They do share some characteristics that are similar, but these pieces of gear do different jobs. The DBX driverack unit is a crossover, EQ, Delay, and routing unit. The aphex and bbe units are are more for making your sound have a certain sonic sweetness. If you are having feedback issues and are experiancing poor quality audio, these units are not what you are looking for. If your PA is of good quality and everything works correctly, you will most likely only need to add some 31 band EQs to reduce the frequencies that are problematic. Have a professional audio shop in your area help you out. I don't mean discount warehouses that sell gear, but professional audio. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the advice

Thanks for the reply...will definitely ask some pro-sound guys about it.
    Is there any gear that you might recommend that I did not mention?