web host problems with videos not playing

hi,

I'm very new to wed design and an absolute novice with things to do with web hosting.
    but im wondering if anyone can help-
    i uploaded my website using to a flash template and i want to integrate videos in. i put in 2 videos, one played halfway and stalled and the other didnt play at all.
    they preview fine in dreamweaver. i wondering if theres a size restriction to most web host. the videos are between 8-12mb.

i hope i have provided enough info if not please forgive me as i dont know a lot about this stuff.
    the webhost is 00webhost.
    tried to contact them but am finding it difficult.

Hope someone can help.

Blog Entries
    Can you post the URL? I'll make an exception for the no-link rule that applies to new users.

If one of the videos plays (even half way), that suggests that the web server is set up correctly to play the files (flv format?). It's unlikely to be a file size restriction. Possibly a problem with the player you're using - any chance you could set up a test page on your website and play the same video file in a different player? That would help a lot in pinning down the source of the problem.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

i hope i have provided enough info if not please forgive me as i dont know a lot about this stuff.
    the webhost is 00webhost.
    tried to contact them but am finding it difficult.