Here is my Question, I came across this site via google 2 weeks ago. I was searching for a script to embed Videos of Cuckoo clocks on my site. I found it thru Media college. The 1 problem I see with it on IE is that it always ask you to allow it to download, which sometimes freaks people out and they will just leave for that reason. I read a Article on IE and they are supposed to take out this warning on 4-1-2010. But with microsoft and IE you never know what they are going to do. Is ther any way on this script that you can stop the download until they push the play button. That way people would not get the warning until they push play. I will include the script

<OBJECT ID="MediaPlayer" WIDTH="192" HEIGHT="290" CLASSID="CLSID:22D6F312-B0F6-11D0-94AB-0080C74C7E95"
STANDBY="Loading Windows Media Player components..." TYPE="application/x-oleobject">
<PARAM NAME="FileName" VALUE="2653.AVI">
<PARAM name="ShowControls" VALUE="true">
<param name="ShowStatusBar" value="true">
<PARAM name="ShowDisplay" VALUE="true">
<PARAM name="autostart" VALUE="false">
<EMBED TYPE="application/x-mplayer2" SRC="2653.AVI" NAME="MediaPlayer"
WIDTH="192" HEIGHT="290" ShowControls="1" ShowStatusBar="1" ShowDisplay="1" autostart="0"> </EMBED>
</OBJECT>

Here is the URL that I do have these videos uploaded. http://www.edscukoouhren.com/vcf.html
The first one is from Youtube then down at the bottom I have the Media player embeded on the bottom of the page. If I Knew how to embed the adobe script it would be alot better for it does not ask for the warning.
Tks
Cuckoo Ed