Camera Operator/Producer lake54's Avatar

Cancer in young people

At school/college this week we learned that a pupil who was in our year (but left to go to a different sixth form) died. When he was at our school he was diagnosed with cancer in his leg, and it was supposedly treated and cleared, but we heard a couple of weeks ago that it had come back. Unfortunately he passed away in the early hours of the 11th.

I've made a short video with what people have said about him, as he was an amazing guy. Please watch and share the link to help raise the awareness of cancer in younger people (he was only 17). Ratings are disabled out of respect, and comments are by approval (only for friends/family).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRqKKwzcjkM

Thanks,

James
    Last edited by lake54; 12th Mar 2010 at 19:16.

Blog Entries
    That's a very sad story. Well done on making the video though.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

Blog Entries
    Just a minor suggestion - maybe you should disable comments on the old version to help encourage people to go to the new version and comment there instead.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

Camera Operator/Producer lake54's Avatar
    Cheers for the suggestion Dave - will do that tomorrow.

And that last comment shows why I made the video. Was very touched when I read that at work today.

Just left my computer on to do it's first transcoding ever - wish me luck in that!

For those who know people who are facing cancer, tell them not to be in despair, it can be healed at 95% not by medicaments or chimio at all. The TRUE origin of it has been discovered by a german doctor Dr Hamer who had cancer himself like his wife at the same part of the body as his wife after the death of his son. His intuition lead him to check if the cancer was not related to this big emotional schock...and he has even proved and healed major other people like him since 25 years. The main problem was often to go back 20-30 years before to discover the time and determines the schock to correct it with a therapy focusing on it but thanks to Hamer, now we know what part of a body correspond to what conflict to be solved.

Now, his head is hunted by modern lobbies as people who solve their emotional conflict solve the cancer as well but this requires to change the food so the body has the strength to revive. Dr Hamer lost his Doctor title and was jailed in france in 2004 for two years because 95% of people touched by cancer who followed his recommandations are still alive after 5 years (in comparison of 30% in best cases) and diagnotics showed that their cancer disappeared. Dr Hamer is called as the Galillee of the medecine. I got a video on his biography in french so I will have to subtitle it in english so people will be able to retrieve the keys to heal themselves.
    Last edited by actarus; 20th Jan 2011 at 12:32.

lake54 , Now it's time to give my feedback about your initiative which clearly showed the light you got in you through the wish to focus on Reo who seemed to be a very nice guy. All the ingredients were there for this on his side: authenticity, benevolence and he proved his endurance through his cancer. You may wonder why I tell you this now. It's because I discovered one year before that there is a cosmic law called Falun Dafa where all this, is explained. People who are following these principles are shining stars and when they filled the mission they were asked for on earth, they leave our dimension but their spirit don't die, only the physical body go back to dirt. Be sure your friend has seen your initiative and is happy you shown a unvaluable value to the world lacking of humanity lights: the friendship. If you and Dave agreed that I post the subtitled version of Dr Hamer biography here, I will do when I have finished (working on it now). Congratulations for this initiative.

Balducci
    It depends on a lot of different factors, like are they exposed to sun, or asbestos, is there a family history of developing cancer early in life.