Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Eric

If you copy an audio track the envelope doesn't come with it as it's applied only to the orginal track ...on the track where you have pasted the audio snippet, just simply add a volume envelope to the whole track so you can then adjust levels correctly. (Insert/Envelopes/Audio/Volume)

Chris

Quote: ChrisHarding
    View Post
    Eric

If you copy an audio track the envelope doesn't come with it as it's applied only to the orginal track ...on the track where you have pasted the audio snippet, just simply add a volume envelope to the whole track so you can then adjust levels correctly. (Insert/Envelopes/Audio/Volume)

Chris
    Aloha

This project has 2 stereo audio tracks. Not sure I remember how I turned the (Insert/Envelopes/Audio/Volume) on, the first time. The first audio track is audio captured by the camera. This is the one with words I wanted to get rid of. And succeeded from your hint, which I cant find now. When I did the copy (un-group-copy-paste-regroup) the paste on the second track with other audio effects. the Audio volume lines in both tracks disappeared. I am not aware of doing something to lose that volume setting but I guess I did. Can I get them back? Should I have put the snippet in a third Audio track.

Your help is very much Appreciated, If we end up in the same place some time, dinner is on me.
    Eric

Hi Eric

It hard to see what you have done wrong but there is also nothing wrong with putting the new audio on a new track. Vegas allows as many audio and video tracks as you want to create. I think for now, put the fill in audio on a 3rd track and then look at reasons later.

Chris

Success

Aloha

After putting the effects on a new track, I clicked on the "volume Envelope". all my settings were fine, still there. A few tweaks and I think I am finished. 1/4 of the time in Vegas compared to Adobe.

Again many thanks to you.
    Mahalo
    Eric

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12