Moving catalog in Adobe Photoshop Elements

Aloha

I am currently using Elements 6(I think) and I am in need of moving the pictures and catalog from the internal hard drive, that is way to full to an external drive with tons of space(USB) What es the best way to do this insuring safety, and ease, of moving the files?

Mahalo
    Eric

Aloha

I am surprised that in all this time no one has made a suggestion for moving the pictures and Elements to another drive. Doing so will give me back about half of my drive space witch is about 95% full.

Mahalo
    Eric

Hi Eric.
    I've found that this is a very under used site. I notice not many people come back to pick up replies, or at least don't acknowledge them. The only help I can offer is that you visit the Adobe site and search the forums there.

Quote: GeoKil
    View Post
    Hi Eric.
    I've found that this is a very under used site. I notice not many people come back to pick up replies, or at least don't acknowledge them. The only help I can offer is that you visit the Adobe site and search the forums there.
    Aloha

I appreciate your thoughts and Sugestions, unfortunately I had already gone to the Adobe forum and even their tech support. All the Tech support say buy an upgrade and start over. After several rebuffs from them If I discover a "photoshop" quality program from Someone else, I will switch, I no longer desire to through money at Adobe. Recently Sony Vegas 9.0 became my Video editor after 5 o6 6 years of frustration dealing with Adobe tech support that don't speak English. (Please no Rants/Flames)

Also I agree about this site being under used, I don't understand this, as there are such great people here!

Mahalo
    Eric
    Last edited by EricTheater; 26th May 2010 at 23:04. Reason: Fix typing + Additional thought