websitedsc

[SOS]I am a full-time freelance Web designer from China

[SOS]I am a full-time freelance Web designer from China

I am a full-time freelance Web designer from China ,
    I would like to promote my business in foreign countries,
    I mainly do web development,
    I would like to design websites for the foreigners.
    i spend a lot of time to promot my business,but i has not received some business,

Can you give me some advise? thank you!

Blog Entries
    Rule #1: Don't spam forums. You have submitted the same message to multiple forums along with your URL, which is considered "forum spam". You need to stop doing that.

I'd say you need to spend some time reading English-language webmaster forums and learning how the culture works. It will take a lot of effort but you need to slowly build an understanding of the things that will make you successful. There's no short answer, it takes time.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

here's 1,000's of web design firms in every country around the world, and pretty much none of them can rely on just having a website up to drive business to them. All of the ones that I know have the website there as an information portal, but most business comes from customers referring new customers, or from localised advertising.

There's also issues in dealing with companies in different countries. Everything from the exchange rate to local laws. Most times companies will keep these things a bit closer to home so that they know that they don't have the hassles of all this, and they know that communication will be eaiser then trying to get in touch with someone on the other side of the world in a different time zone.

Don't let this put you off though. There is still money to be made out there like this, but you do have to put your name out there more then just a website. You need to have links on all of your sites that you have designed, join some assiciations (both local and international) and do some networking.

Hi,
    here's also issues in dealing with companies in different countries. Everything from the exchange rate to local laws. Most times companies will keep these things a bit closer to home so that they know that they don't web desing ondded to do so.

Thanks,

web design

I am interested in getting a web designed by you.How do I contact you for it?
    Regrds
    Naz

Hi Naz,
    I'm Richard from England - I'm the 'OzzieEnglishman'
    I need a Chinese website designer.
    Can you help?
    It's a really simple but highly interesting project
    Regards,
    Richard