Fonts in photoshop?

Hello people! well my Q isn't exactly about graphics but I was wondering, I have a lot of new fonts and I don't want to install 'em in the windows font folder, is there anyway that I can install 'em in a different folder and tell Photoshop to acess them from there..??

Blog Entries

Re: Fonts in photoshop?

I don't know any way of doing this. I could be wrong but I believe it's as much a Windows limitation as a Photoshop thing.

Anyone else got any thoughts? I'd be interested if there is a way to do this as the fonts you want in Photoshop are often different to those you want in other apps.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

Stavros
    c:/Program Files/Common Files/Adobe/Fonts/

Font Wonk

Using Uninstalled Fonts

The simplest way to do this is to navigate to the file of the font you want to use, double-click to open it, minimize the window, then open Photoshop. The opened font will be in the font list. But you can't add to the fonts in this list once you've opened PS.

Apollo

Viewing Fonts in Photoshop

IS there anyway to see what a font looks like in photoshop without having to select it and type it?

Kris

I've been wondering the same thing!

I'll keep checking back to see the answer on this one! I usually keep Word open and use the font drop-down box so I can view the different fonts displayed there. Would love to know if there is a way to view fonts right inside of Photoshop!

Billy Williford
    The only thing I have found so far is this.
    Its a viewer that allows you to all of your fonts at once.
    I think its a little easier to use that nothing at all.
    Just downloaded it so we will see!

http://www.safesite.com/product.php%...teID%5Ddigibuy