Help in creating Transparent Rubber stamp for BILL

Please help me. I have spent several hours but could not create a proper transparent rubber stamp for my business. By searching through internet I have used PS CS3 and created it in GIF format. Please refer this link :

http://yfrog.com/cb39238263g

http://yfrog.com/5980180951g

The 1st link is black & white with transparency where i am not able to add cloud/noise/colour effects

The 2nd link has all the above mentioned effects except it has no transparency and i cant apply transparency also.

please give me step by step instructions...

Thanx in advance...

I'm guessing that you need the rubber stamp to have a transparent background when you use it outside of Photoshop. I know how to do this for print graphics, but not for the Web. I don't know if that's useful to you, but I'll provide the instructions anyway.

Use the magic wand tool to select the white background. Hold down the shift key to select multiple white areas or choose Similar from the Select menu. Adjust the tolerance to get the best selection possible.

Choose Inverse from the Select menu.

Open up the Paths palette. Choose Make Work Path from the Paths menu. I usually set my tolerance to 2.

Adjust path as necessary (can do with Quick Mask or bezier curves).

Save and name Work Path.

Choose Clipping Path from the Paths menu. I usually set my flatness to 2.

Choose Make Selection from the Paths menu. I usually set feather radius to 2.

Save as PSD doc so you can edit later if necessary. Then Save As an EPS doc. This can be imported into InDesign or XPress and set on top of a colored background or image.

Two things worth noting:
    1) I learned to do this prior to CS1. There might be an easier way.
    2) I've never done this with a multi-layered Photoshop document, so I don't know whether you have to flatten the image before saving as an EPS. Experimentation should provide this answer. Just be sure to protect your original PSD doc so you don't have to redo a lot of work.

My own problem:
    I have a partially transparent image on a white background. I need to use it on the Web which means I have to figure out how to preserve the partial transparency when setting the image on top of another background. My method above doesn't work. Neither does messing with opacity. I'm beginning to think the entire image, both foreground and background, has to be created in Photoshop. Of course the client isn't willing to pay for this.