Sony Camcorder Hi 8 CCD-TRV 68 NTSC

Hi,

I just bought my first camcorder on ebay and the ad said it would send me the 79 page manual. They did not and I really do not know how to work a camcorder. So if you happen to have a PDF of the manual that would be a lifesaver. Thanks

I am learning not to believe everything I read:

This comes with a battery charger and AC power supply adaptor, Battery Pack, A/V connecting cable, Sony shoulder strap, and protective lens cap, Camera bag with adjustable shoulder strap, and a complete 79 page owners instruction manual.

Blog Entries
    Sorry to hear about your experience. Hope this makes you feel a little better:

Edit: The location of our manuals has changed so the link in this message has been removed. Please go to our database of user manuals and use the search form. If you can't find the manual, post a message in this forum.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

Thanks

Thanks I was looking for the same manual - I borrowed the camera to shoot some video, and the owner had lost the manual and all but forgotten how to use any of the features, the manual in hand and a brief test shot & I was up and running, it's an easy camera to use and the results with the steady cam feature are really good. Randy W

Blog Entries
    Thanks Randy. Nice to hear some real-world feedback about how our manuals are used. Helps to make it all worthwhile
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com