A receiver for camcoder ?

I know that a receiver can receive signal from one transmitter ? But i have 3 wireless microphones (with 3 transmitters), so is there any equipment which can receive signal from 3 transmitters (multiple inputs) and have an output to connect with audio-in of the camcoder ? Thanks for help !
    Below some images of this equipment. You can recognize that the cameraman bring it every time, everywhere, in order to record the sound from 3 players, synchronize with images from camcoder.

Blog Entries
    Quote: vugiakiet
    View Post
    I know that a receiver can receive signal from one transmitter ? But i have 3 wireless microphones (with 3 transmitters), so is there any equipment which can receive signal from 3 transmitters (multiple inputs) and have an output to connect with audio-in of the camcoder ?
    1- There are small production mixers that you can use that will mix down to 2 channels.
    2- You can record your audio separately into a portable multi-track recorder (4/8/16 tracks) which will yield a digital file - but you couldn't mix down to the camcorder while in the field.
    SC358
    Relationships are based on compromises - behavior accepted is behavior repeated.

Quote: SC358
    View Post
    1- There are small production mixers that you can use that will mix down to 2 channels.
    So, is there any a small audio mixer which can receive more than 2 channels ? In the studio (or in the music stage), when they interview lots of people (or there're many singers sing), they use an audio mixer (receive sound from all lapel microphones), and i think that it can receive multiple channel, but it seems to be so big than i need.

Camera Operator/Producer lake54's Avatar
    You can get small, portable field mixers that take in various inputs (mainly XLR), and can output just a single source - either digitally to a hard disk/memory card, or to an analog output, which you can do what you like with it.

Something which you might want to look at is the Edirol R44, a compact field mixer/recorder. It's not quite what you want (back to the camera) but I'm sure a bit of tweaking can get you nearly there.

James

Quote: lake54
    View Post
    You can get small, portable field mixers that take in various inputs (mainly XLR), and can output just a single source - either digitally to a hard disk/memory card, or to an analog output, which you can do what you like with it.

Something which you might want to look at is the Edirol R44, a compact field mixer/recorder. It's not quite what you want (back to the camera) but I'm sure a bit of tweaking can get you nearly there.

James
    Thanks for your suggestion. But the inputs are XLR type, so how can i connect the microphone type 7mm and 3.5mm ?

Camera Operator/Producer lake54's Avatar
    The 'quick' way would be just to use an adapter - there's plenty of them out there varying in prices.

Edirol R44 seems not to be an equipment i need. I need a receiver which can receive signal from 4 transmitters at the same time. If i buy Edirol R44, i must have 4 transmitters, at least 2 receivers (if each receiver can receive 2 channels) and 2 adapters (connect to XLR input). This takes me more money than buying 4 transmitters and only 1 receiver.