How do I layer photos in order to forbid people from copying them?

How do I layer my photos so when someone tries to scan & right click to "save image as" , they are only able to scan the top layer which shows font? Also, any advice on "how to keep people from copying photos" is welcome. thanks.

Blog Entries
    I whipped up some quick instructions - I hope you can follow this:
    http://www.mediacollege.com/internet...ges/cloak.html
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

I know three ways - 1) Don't post any photos. 2) upload photos that have very low pixels (80 to 150 kb) and 3) place a watermark on them...

I like what Dave has said above, however if I wanted a picture of whatever you took, I'd use "Print Scn" and paste it into "Paint" program and rename it. You can download freeware such as WaterMark v2.0 and place a watermark anywhere on your photo, thus disabling the photo. For example if you put a watermark right across the center with your name or company name with a watermark that said, "Photo by JessieD 2010"

Small picture files may be used for 4x6 pictures and/or someone's webpage, if you have your watermark on it, and it's small, would that bother you? Someone somewhere in the world is going to like your picture. Hope this helps... :-)

SmugMug has a great site that allows blocking.
    Nice work Dave