Demo Reel Critique- Please Critique my Reel

Hello everyone, I am new here and I just wanted to know what you guys think of my reel. It's a videography and editing reel, and I have submitted to several jobs, just in the past week. Please be honest with me and I'll do what I need to do to fix it. Thanks in advance everyone!

Here is the link:

http://vimeo.com/13869525

Blog Entries
    Well I have to be honest and say I can't really fault it. The duration is good, it's quite snappy and professional-looking. I assume you shot and edited it all?
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

Hey thanks a lot I really appreciate it! And yes, all the work in the reel was all me! Thanks again!

Blog Entries
    Nice work then. I wonder if it might be an idea to emphasize the fact that you can do all these things. Maybe some punchy titles listing your skills and experience as they are showcased throughout the video.

Edit: I've just caught up with this thread which has some nice examples. Check out the link in joshrockman's post.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

Thanks a lot Dave, I really appreciate the advice and link!

Hello Ferlon I'm new to this forum and also new to video editing ect. But from a novice perspective I think your reel was good.