Thread: Thank you!

Thank you!

Hello there ! I normally never register in a webpage but I have always been interested in learning html and programming codes and this is the first page I see that shows its contents free and has a very nice and comprehensive beginner tutorial for html which I have just studied!

Since I am currently in university studying business I don't have time to enroll in classes but hopefully with the help of this website and others I'll hopefully find ill be able to learn html, c++ and what ever I can in my free time.

So pretty much just to thank the website and introduce myself ! Sorry if this is considered spam.

If anyone knows more webpages with tutorials such as this one I would appreciate them sharing ! But only if they are easy to follow such as this and step by step!

Hey, Rocky!!
    I have learned basic html in college but lots of it i had to learn myself from http://www.w3schools.com
    They have tutorials for different languages including html and java.

Good luck!!!

hi
    There are many websites available for learning html or other language like
    W3Schools
    Learncss.Tutsplus
    HTML Dog
    HTML.net
    but i recommend you w3schools because it provides important as well as basic knowledge and tutorials about html.