Any way to remove objects recorded in a movie ?

Hi

Many times when im on events im filming with my photocamera, since professional cameras usually are banned at such events i have to used this amateur camera for filming. When im at the events its usually pretty crowded so when i record with the camera there is usually many other people or some that is recording right in front of me as well or just pops up to record.. is there any way to remove these people from the movie ? Say i have a guy to the right of me suddenly holding up a camera and i just want ti remove that camera/person from the movie, is there any way to do that ? This usually happens for 30 seconds or more so i cant just remove that portion of the clip because it is a pretty large part of the clip.

Removing an object of course can be done, but I'm guessing the way your filming means you don't use Shake or After Effects when you're editing your footage.

Something like a guy standing in front of you with a camera phone for 30 seconds, would require quite a bit of special effects skill and of course if you did remove him, you'd have to replace him with something.

So yes it can be done, but no you shouldn't bother trying.

I only use stabilization effects and some other video effects not related to getting rid of this object. I guess you mean it would take too much time to just remove this person? I dont have anything to replace him with since then i would need another picture or something of the exact location he is at or the movie would just look weird.