Background music in an email

Is there way I can insert/add some "slinky" jazz into an email to my lady. We've been together for over 40 yrs and still surprise each other. I'd like this to be my surprise for her. She's the computer expert, I'm just a farmer.
    Terry

Blog Entries
    The best option is probably just to save the music as a file, attach it to the email and ask her to play it while she reads. Although it could technically be possible to embed and play the music automatically if you send the email as HTML, that's a complicated procedure that probably won't work anyway (email programs tend to disallow this sort of thing by default). Sorry but email was really designed to send plain text, not to do tricks like play music or video.

Speaking of video, one option could be to record the music as a video, upload it to YouTube, and embed that in an HTML video. Again though, the playing won't happen automatically.

That's my opinion anyway - you might like to seek other opinions before you make up your mind. If you do find a way to do it I'd be interested to hear about it.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

Do like dave said, and then when you have the youtube Video use the following HTML code to get the vid to AutoPlay What i have put in red replace with the url from your video.

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/s3iyAFFElb4&autoplay=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed>
    Manoni Productions
    Pass me another beer...You are still ugly!

Blog Entries
    Good suggestion!
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com