Lighting Grid Question

Hey there you all. I have a question for you. We are trying to make a grid for one of the clients i am working for. We are needing to photo rugs that are laying on the floor. I am going to have walls around the walls, so that we can take 3 pics at one time. anyway, i need some advice on hanging lights. Specifically what would you hang for straight down lighting?
    Manoni Productions
    Pass me another beer...You are still ugly!

After doing a bit more research i am guessing i will need something like this. Someone want to tell me how to make them for cheaper then 1500 each? i need 8 and my budget for the room/cameras/ and lights is less then this would cost me
    Manoni Productions
    Pass me another beer...You are still ugly!

Hmm... most photographers hang rugs for photography, as it is easier and you don't need a rig for the cameras and lights, but anyway, seems like a new challenge in this case!

Instead of a light grid, I guess you need at least 4 lights (continuous or strobes), same bulbs. No mixed lighting is useful so keep it to an enclosed area (no sunlight, no ambient light, just the continuous/strobes). Set the lights (2 at 1/3 the height of the rug shooting across at 45 degrees, 2 at 2/3 the height of the rug shooting across at 45 degrees), and if you need them more evenly lit, use a shoot through umbrella.

Renting these strobes should cost you less?
    There's no bad camera, just a bad user
    Loong . Singapore