christinaling

about video converter from xilisoft

I use xilisoft video converter to convert 3gp to mpeg1\2. I want to encode a segment. can anyone know how can I do it? Many thanks

Shuichi

Shuichi Shindou of Bad Luck

Hey! Yeah i also had a question about a vid converter and maybe you can help me..I just cant figure it out.
    I need help! Ive been trying to get my DVDs onto my computer for so long. I make videos and i need clips from DVDs i have. I copied the files to my computer on My Documents and then i needed a video converter. I have three but they all post "This video was converted by _____." Or something like that right in the middle of the clip! Is there any way to get rid of this banner besides registering??

Blog Entries
    Do you mean you only want to encode one part of the 3gp video? I don't know how to do this but I'm sure the folks at www.xilisoft.com should be able to help.

The other option is to convert the whole file then cut the MPG file up using any editing software.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

christinaling
    Thank you! I have find the answer:
    when use xilisoft video converter. After upload the files in converter, and selecting certain output format, the right column will show general standard of the format. By clicking certain setting(s), we can specify it. For example, if you want to rip a clip from 00:03:20 to 00:08:00, please click both "Start time" and "Duration", and set the starting time 00:03:20 and length of a clip 00:04:40.
    I now use it joyfully.

Blog Entries
    Great outcome - well done and thanks for the update
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com