best place to create web site

I would be grateful if you guys shared some info about the best places to create website at, and tell me why it is better than others. It should be economical and reliable.
    I'm looking to create my own website, so it'll be great help.

Hi Junio,

There are many hosting companies you can choose from, godaddy, yahoo etc. After tried a few over the years, I stay with Ixwebhosting.com. I host all my clients website with them. reliable, cheap, excellent tech support. I love it.

Good luck with you site building and hosting.
    Tony
    ------------------------
    Memory Imprint Studio

Are you talking about web site design or web hosting? Those two are talking about the web but they are worlds apart on their functionality. Web design is when you write your own code to design and manage your web site. It requires more skill compared to the other as this is where you put the logic and knowledge in how to get things to work. Web hosting on the other hand is putting your finished web site out for the internet to see.

You might want to consult experts or those with knowledge before you immerse in such field.

Quote: junio
    View Post
    I would be grateful if you guys shared some info about the best places to create website at, and tell me why it is better than others. It should be economical and reliable.
    I'm looking to create my own website, so it'll be great help.
    i think the best place is www.howtoflash.com

I have had a very good experience with FreeHostia.com I had to dump WEBS.com as all of my programs just stopped working. I transferred to FreeHosita.com and every single program started working again, without any modifications on my part!

if you are talking about web design platform then i will suggest you WordPress..it is a free CMS..With lots of additional feature..It is very user friendly and simple.
    And if you are talking about web hosting then host grator is best..

I think you should have to try with CMS. There are plenty of CMS available and some of them are too easy to use and so reliable. You have to start your website with Wordpress or Joomla. These platforms are specifically developed for non-technical person. So in this platform you can easily develop your website. In such CMS, you can Add/edit/delete your content at any time you want. I think this is the best option for you. But if you are going to build your business website then I would suggest you to approach professionals.
    Learn more about web development and related services.
    http://www.spinxwebdesign.com/