Simple but effective video production

Here's my latest promotional video. Shot over two days with an XDCAM EX3, a redhead kit, 4 bank fluro light, monitor and radio mic. No fancy graphics, just logo over background (with lens flare) and title straps...the medical graphic animations were supplied by the client.

The challenge with videos such as these is in the story building...having a start, middle and end. I edited this over 4 days in AVID.

I have a bunch of videos that I could post here (great thread)...videos where I used large scale Jimmyjib cranes or heavy graphic videos or studio green screen videos. Any requests??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2c3Z...el_video_title
    Josh Rockman
    My Video Website

Blog Entries
    I love this story. I'm sorry I didn't see it sooner. I try to do my bit for promoting science and it's great to see videos like this one.

You should share some of your other videos too, like your showreel for starters. It's quite impressive viewing. The Ronald Rockman one is nice too - you're related I guess?
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

Video production is quite a tough job as it needs a lot of focus.I think you are doing a great job indeed.I think you should share some more videos as well because as a student , i would like to learn more.
    ...................................................................... ....................................