Stream and Embed Video To Blogger

I am completely new at this. Your patience and any help you can offer will be greatly appreciated.

I need to upload training videos to a private blogger blog. I know I can do this with youtube or vimeo. However, the videos are longer than 15 minutes and I don't want to shorten or split them. I would like to find a solution that works like youtube / vimeo, but allows larger files: I want to just copy and paste code into the html section of my post, add any text I'd like to above / below the video and have the video play right on the webpage (embeded and streamed, right?)

I've looked into mediafire and 4shared, but it seems I only get a hotlink and have to write the rest of the code myself. I can't seem to get it right. For example, I copied the code on the "Streaming Quicktime video" page here are media college (I can't post the link b/c I'm new, right?), but when I look at the published post, it just shows the Quicktime logo, not the video that is show on the media college page.

Suggestions?

Hi, did you manage to find the solution to your problem? I am also trying to embed videos on my blogger blog much in the same manner you are but I can't find a workable solution. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!