USA - in front of my computer (too much of the time)

oh, my.. I am going to have to post...

once in a while to keep my status! I am a senior member (eeek, I'm not THAT old!!)

guess that thread about webbbs put Harry and me at the top!

Blog Entries
    I'd better not say anything about seniority

It's funny how some threads just take off - that WebBBS one sure holds a few records at this forum!
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

well, I think the reason there was so much discussion is because of the fact that all of us cared very much (at least at one time) about what happened to webbbs. Passion/common interests make for good conversation

Dave, for some reason, I have to come back all the time to set email notification of response. How can I set it up to just default to instant email notification of any thread that I post in?

Sometimes, it has been a month or 2, I come back and see I've got a response! and I see that the email notification is always defauting to none.

ack!

Blog Entries
    Hmmm, I'm not sure about this. I see your profile is set up to receive instant email notification so it should be working fine. I've just set my own profile to get email notifications so I can test it out. I used to do this a while ago and it worked okay - I'll see what happens this time. If I can't figure it out I'll go and ask at vbulletin.com.

You're right about the passion so many people had for WebBBS. I think many people were desperately looking for answers and/or solidarity outside the official site. It still breaks my heart.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

Quote: Dave
    Hmmm, I'm not sure about this. I see your profile is set up to receive instant email notification so it should be working fine. I've just set my own profile to get email notifications so I can test it out. I used to do this a while ago and it worked okay - I'll see what happens this time. If I can't figure it out I'll go and ask at vbulletin.com.
    never mind.. I figured it out.

Quote: Dave
    You're right about the passion so many people had for WebBBS. I think many people were desperately looking for answers and/or solidarity outside the official site. It still breaks my heart.
    yes, I agree.

Blog Entries
    Quote: Lynne
    never mind.. I figured it out.
    Oh, okay. I'll stop stressing about it then
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com