Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1

    75 feet from stereo receiver to computer

    I would like to send audio output from my computer to my stereo receiver over about 75 feet of 4-wire 14 gauge in-wall speaker cable. Can I just wire a mini-stereo plug to the wires at the computer end and put 2 rca jacks on the wire at the receiver end? If not, do I need some kind of transformer on one or both ends to get the signal that far?


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Norman, OK
    You should be fine doing it that way. Just be careful to solder or crimp the connections firmly and correctly. You will have no trouble sending a line level signal 75 feet.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Subscribe to us on YouTube