the Juicer 3 is here!!!!

I have been waiting for this for a while now and the dudes and dudettes over at digital juice have released their Juicer 3. If you have been using their products for a while, you will know that the Juicer 2 could have used some upgrades......well they are here!!!!

******from their website*********
    This release of the free Juicer 3.0 supports most Digital Juice products, including the all audio products, most animation products and even Juice Drops layered Photoshop graphics. The Juicer 3.0 is a major update to the Juicer 2.0 software and includes many functional and usability improvements.

This release has significantly improved catalog and preview management tools and a new update feature that adds support for new and *future* products as they are released.

NOTE: The Juicer 3 does not currently support the Presenter's Toolkit.

Features

Browse and Preview most of Digital Juice's media library, whether you own it already or not
    Quickly search, find and preview your media with integrated player
    Remix StackTraxx layered songs
    View Juice Drops graphics and layers
    Update feature streamlines integration of new products
    Flexible catalog management and installation utility
    Transform and masking tools for animations
    Render out to many audio and video formats
    AIFF or WAV
    AVI, MOV or WMV
    many still image formats
    Fully skinable

you can go here for the FREE down load!
    https://www.digitaljuice.com/product...23&tab=t3#tabs
    Manoni Productions
    Pass me another beer...You are still ugly!

Looks like a cool product.
    Is it easy to learn and does it come with many templates or do you have to buy them?
    A guy walks into the psychiatrist wearing only cling film for shorts.
    The shrink says, 'Well, I can clearly see you're nuts.'

you have to buy most of them. However i highly recommend this company, unless you have a full-time 3d animator on staff, all of theses products are well worth it. I do 3d animation, but i also do not have the time do do it 100% of the time.
    Manoni Productions
    Pass me another beer...You are still ugly!

Been having a look at the juicer3 again before i decide on downloading.
    What can you do with it?
    I've watched the swipes demo and it looks useful but i already have a lot of sound fx that i use for swipes.
    What else does it do?
    How do you use it?. If i decide to make an effect, animation, sound or video, do i then have to save it as an avi/mp3 etc and then import it into the editing program in my case premiere or does it intergrate itself into premiere like a plugin.
    A guy walks into the psychiatrist wearing only cling film for shorts.
    The shrink says, 'Well, I can clearly see you're nuts.'

the juicer 3

The juicer 3 is still one of the best tools today. I used to use it everyday not anymore because other people do it for me