Canon XL-H1 for Video Production

Hello Everyone,

Been a little while since I last posted a thread on here, hope all is well.

Just a quick post for anyone in the process of considering investing in a new camera in the near future, thought I would share my thoughts as they might be of some help when choosing your tool of the trade

I have been using the Canon XL-H1's over the last couple of years and have to say the camera its-self is a pleasure to use. So easy to pick up and shoot and so many great features, far to many to mention.

Excellent quality and flexibilty to shoot in 4:3, 16:9 and HD at a flick of a switch. Still shoots on miniDV but has the option to add on a flash drive if neccasry.

Superb lens, and of course the interchangable lens feature still available to suite your needs.

All in all loved working with this camera and really pleased I made the decision to invest in this make and model. Lots of DSLR's on the market at the moment for video production which everyone is talking about, but all down to personal choice these days, but I have to say the XL-H1 not only looks the part but has delivered for me everytime.

I have pasted below a quick music video we shot this year using the Canon enjoy

Blog Entries
    Nice video - thanks for sharing
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

Thank you Dave , hope you are keeping busy.

Blog Entries
    Too busy as usual. Can't complain though - better to have too much to do than not enough
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com