A Video Made and Edited by Myself. Please Give Me Advice!

Hi all! I am Martin Wong from Hong Kong. I am participating in a global contest hosted by EF (Education First), the world’s largest English learning company. I made a 3 minute video for this competition. This is the second time I made and edited video myself. So please give me some advice if you want. Link is down at the bottom.

Last but not least, I hope to get as many votes for this video as I can. The winner of this contest is a 3 month internship in 3 countries in 3 continents. This is indeed a very exciting opportunity.

Please help me make this dream come true. Check out the link: Global Intern 2012 and then go to the 4th video to vote for Martin Wong from Hong Kong. Thank you for supporting!

Blog Entries
    Hi Martin. First of all I have to comment on the fact that you've been cross-posting forums all over the place with this message (some people would say you've been spamming). That's not such a good look. I see quite a few of your posts have been deleted and that's what you get when you cross-post so much. You may have had more luck getting yourself established as an active participant at one or two forums, then asking the community for help.

Still, I believe you are a genuine case and I like what you've done. I gave you a vote.

As far as your video goes, my main suggestion would be to work on the audio a bit more. Especially as English isn't your first language, the audio needs to be very clear to be understood. I found the audio quality overall to be a little poor, and near the end of the video it seemed to be edited a bit roughly.

Otherwise it was a pretty good video to watch. Good luck.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com