Media Training Resources

Hi Everyone,

I am a TV producer from India. Recently we have planned to equip individuals who have passion for media. Hence I am working on a Media Training Kit for every Media aspirants. As you know it is really difficult to gather Tutorials of the latest softwares along with Shooting, Lighting, Camera Handling, Graphic Designing etc. I would be blessed if you could help me in providing some resources or lead me to the sites where I can download these tutorials.

Thanks in Advance

net2netcare

Blog Entries
    As you say, that's a hard thing to do. There are so many tutorials on the net - thousands of good ones - that it's pretty much impossible to gather a succinct list of tutorials that would be suitable for any particular person or organization. Since no one really knows exactly what sort of tutorials you need or what software/hardware your students will be using, I doubt whether anyone is going to want to give this a try.

Only you know what you want. Honestly, I think your best bet is to set aside a couple of days and get googling.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

I am tried to get from googleing because I am confuse what is best for me (newbie).