Where can I find a clip of falling apples (any fruit falling from tree would do)

Where can I find a clip of falling apples (any fruit falling from tree would do) don't mind downloading and then putting onto CD (prefered) or somehow getting it onto my iphone (I'm a bit rubbish with finding stuff & getting it onto iphone )

Need this for an assembly. All help much appreciated

Many thanks in advance.

Red Heeler.

Blog Entries
    Bad timing - if you've written this about a week ago I could probably have got you a shot of a falling feijoa (they were dropping every half hour or so).

Unfortunately this will be a tough ask. Obviously most fruit doesn't fall as often or conveniently as my feijoas and it's hard to imagine many people having the patience to get a naturally-falling apple. The obvious solution would be to fake it but I'm not sure how easy it would be to make it look natural.

The next best solution could be to create an animation instead of "real" video shot. Would that be an option? Does the falling apple actually have to look realistic, or does it just need to demonstrate the concept?
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com