Hello from TEXAS

Hello to everyone from Texas.
    I started recording videos because all my friends wanted to see my Adventures. I've been slowing improving, learning, and just started buying more equipment.

Please take a look at some of my stuff and feel free to provide me with feedback.

Thank you!

Blog Entries
    Here's some feedback: You're way too heavy on the self-promotion. Your URL is plastered into every possible space, you ignored the warnings against new users posting URLs in this forum, and the whole thing just looks spammy. Normally I would have deleted your message and banned you because you have all the hallmarks of a spammer, but in your case I think that maybe you're just being a little too enthusiastic so I just removed the links. Tone down the URL-promotion and concentrate on the videos selling themselves. If you want to promote your URL in forums like this one, do what everyone else has to do and establish yourself as a genuine participant first. If you're willing to do that, you can get some great publicity here, but you can't just arrive in a forum as a new user and expect to be able to post links to your website. No reputable forum is going to let that happen.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com