High res video clips through internet.

Hi
    I am a video editor. I need to send some high res video clips to my client. How can I do it through internet?
    Is there any software or any way to do it easily. Please tell me if anyone know this.
    Thank you all.
    Partho Modak

Blog Entries
    Option 1: Use your own website. If you have a website, you can make a folder to upload files to. Then just provide a link to your clients and they can download them.

Option 2: Use a file storage service. This is a website that lets you upload files and share them with other people. One of the most popular is www.dropbox.com.

Personally I prefer the first option as I have complete control and I'm not at the mercy of some other website (e.g. megaupload.com which got shut down for legal reasons). But if you don't have a website of your own, or if you're limited in storage space, the second option would be the way to go.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

Thank you Dave.
    I'll try the 2nd one as I dont have my own website right now.

Thank you again.
    Partho Modak

If you are going to be doing this sort of thing a lot and the clients are paying ok, you should consider buying some memory sticks in bulk. That's if you don't have a decent internet connection (upload wise). You can get them pretty cheap nowdays, try and get a decent brand though. Then you can just post them to your client and they will recieve it in a day or two. Always tell them to take it off the stick and to get it into a hard drive or two asap as memory sticks aren't always reliable.

Thank you. It is also a good option.