Using the free sounds for a commercial indie-game

Hello,

I am developing a commercial indie-game for xbox live indie games and PC together with some other developers. The game will be sold for money.
    We would like to use some of these free sound-effects http://www.mediacollege.com/downloads/sound-effects/ for this project.

On your Website there is a permission to use these sounds without any restrictions except redistributing them.
    In the next two weeks we want to release our game.

We do not distribute the sounds directly but our game-folder contains a compressed containter file (xnb, xna-framework-content file) with the sounds stored in it. Its not possible to access the sound files directly, but technically it would not be absolutely impossible for professionals to access the sounds.
    My question is: Is this allowed? Do we have your permission to use your sounds this way? Can you please confirm we don't need to pay any royalties to you?"

Thanks for your answer

Blog Entries
    Yes, you have our permission to use those sounds as requested. However, for your protection I need to point out that some of the sounds don't exactly have watertight provenance. It would be a good idea if you can let me know exactly which sounds you want to use so I can check them out. If you don't want to do that publicly, send me a PM.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

Blog Entries
    Yep, those are all fine. Good luck with the project.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com